Sunday, February 12, 2006

Starting Your Lead Management

In this post, I'm going to show you how to get started building up your list of targeted leads.The following paragraphs are for newbies, so just skip them if you already use autoresponders.

An autoresponder is like an automatic email marketing machine. If you joined my list from my lead generation page, then you were automatically placed into my autoresponder.

Autoresponders are pre-programmed to send out messages at pre-set intervals. The main benefit with these beauties is that you don't have to spend time mailing out to everyone on an individual basis.

They save loads of time.I have a lesson here on how to get started with an autoresponder. You can start out with a free, limited autoresponder or a full-service unlimited account free for 30 days to test it out.

Either way, once I show you how to get targeted leads, you will want to upgrade, but no rush.Autoresponder + Traffic = Automatic Lead ManagementOnce you load up your ads into your autoresponder and start sending traffic to your lead generation page, it's all on smooth automatic pilot. Don't worry.

If you read through the subsequent posts, I will show you how to get gobs of traffic and convert that traffic to targeted leads.Okay,

I will advise you to go ahead and set up an autoresponder now (see link above) before going to the next post, which will show you how to start getting leads with viral traffic systems.

John

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving newbies the right tips for building a contact list.
I'll be linking my site to yours.

Becky

Anonymous said...

I've done my linking to you, how about a reciprocal link back to me?
Thanks,
Rebecca